What is RSS?
RSS (also known as "RSS Feed", "Syndication" etc. to be referred from herein on end as RSS) stands for Really Simple Syndication or RDF Site Summary (RSS 0.9 dan 1.0) is an XML (Extensible Markup Language) application following the specification of the World Wide Consortium (W3C) . It is a news syndication format used as an agent to access news or data online from web sites which support the application.
Why is RSS necessary?
Rapidly developing technology in online publishing has made for easier distribution of the latest information through the web, and you can access a wide array of the latest information from your favourite websites without having to remember the site URL or regularly checking your email. This RSS application has been specifically designed for web developers to channel the latest information from the UDA Portal. Through this application, it is hoped that UDA will be able to update its portal with the latest information in a faster and more effective manner. Through this RSS feed, you can also:
- Select the news you want to know more about, and which is relevant to your needs.
- Indirectly, you will be assured of accessing only secure and trustworthy content, and be protected from spam (the spam).
- Save time.
- Access latest information faster and more effectively.
- Get the latest news and info without having to surf this site.
How to use RSS?
There are many options on how to use this RSS service. Here are two ways that are often used:
- Using the RSS Reader;
- Directly install to your internet browser.
- If you want to increase the font size, you can change it easily by click at the of the page.
- If you want to decrease the font size, you can change it by click at the of the page.
- Or else, click to reset the font size.
Theme Schemes and Background Image
- If you want to change the schemas colour to Red, click .
- If you want to change the schemas colour to Blue, click .
- If you want to change the schemas colour to Green, click .
- Or, seleect themes to change background display.
- If you want to change text and background color to blue, please click .
- If you want to change the text color to yellow and green and the black background, please click .
- If you want to change the text color to blue and the soft background, please click .
- If you want to restore it back, click .
Please use above link for assistance on HomePage, Main Menu, Search, Photo Gallery and Online Feedback. For general questions you can also refer Frequently Ask Question section, to get immediate answers.
Still need assistance?
Please send your issues or questions using feedback forms or contact the relevant staff in our Contact Us site. We will reply within three (3) working days.
Main Menu shows the main channels in this website. Just click at the submenu to see the content inside.
Among the Main Menu in this website are:
- Hotels & Resorts
- About Us
Each Main Menu will include Sub Menu. Users can click on each Sub Menu to find out more about the content.
Search which is located on the top right hand corner enables users to search required information.